Providing Short-Term and Customized Training Services
GFS Business Development offers a variety of training and development programmes, in the form of workshops and seminars, leaving participants with strategic tools and guidance documents to help sustain and embed their learning.
Our courses offer in-depth coverage, expert instruction, and ample opportunity to ask questions and get answers. Course participants will receive practical hands-on that sets them up for success and can be incorporated into their daily work.
Each course is delivered in person.
Our expert course facilitators equip participants with the knowledge they need to be better managers and employees.
For organizations that would like to train multiple staff members, or find that we offer doesn’t meet your needs, or if you are looking for something specific, we can design a course tailor-made to your organization. We will work with you to determine your needs and then customize course lectures and exercises according to your specific business requirements.
We offer custom packages for on-site training and in-person training at your office or at an off-site facility.
Additionally, organizations that host a private instructor-led course may supplement our standard offerings with 1 or more days of additional coaching through our training of trainers’ package.
Training and Development
We also provide advanced training for management and staff in the UK, US, Senegal, and The Gambia.
- Public Policy, Administration, and Financial Management
- Budget Planning, Implementation, and Control Using Excel
- Executive Leadership Training Programme
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection
- Effective Debt Recovery and Prevention Strategies
- National Policy Evaluation, Implementation, and Financial Reporting
- Management and Leadership Development Programme
- Human Resource Management and Public Administration
- Cybersecurity Technologies for IT Professionals
- Training on IFRS 9
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Statement Analysis and Preparation Using Excel
- Professional Training for Institutional Drivers
- Project Proposal and Report Writing
- Corporate Strategic Management (Corporate Planning)
- Financial Planning, Management, and Human Capital Development
- Human Relations and Communication
- Internal Control Management for Non-Auditors
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- Cyber Security Technologies for Senior Managers
- Management Skills for an IT Environment
- Human Resource Strategic Management
- Performance Management
- Public-Private Partnerships and Sustainable Development
- Digital Business and Marketing Strategy
- Project Financial Management
- IT Risk Mitigation and Fraud Prevention
- Training for Executive Personal Assistant, Administration, and Secretarial Staff
- Archiving and Electronic Records Management Systems
- Customer Retention and Marketing Strategies
- Radio and Television Broadcasting
- Customer Service Skills for Administrators and Secretaries
- Understanding the Operations of Councillors and Local
- Government Officials
- Understanding Councillors’ Roles
- Budgeting for Councillors
Some of the clients that we work with